Friday, December 5, 2008

Kylie Update!

Well... here's the not so short story....the week of Thanksgiving was pretty crazy the day before we didn't think we we're going to get to go anywhere but ended up being able to thank goodness. I had a non-stress on Wed. and the Dr. was concerned about a deceleration in her heart beat so they had me stay for an extra half hour, but everything looked good. The Dr. decided he wanted me to do another one on Friday but decided we could go and come back early and do one on Saturday at the hospital. Then of course my blood pressuere was high because they had me all stressed out. My Dr. had done blood work the Friday before and then had me do a 24 protein creatine test Sun, - Mon. and more blood work on Monday. The doctor said everything was ok for now I was spilling a little protein and my body was showing a little stress so her plan was to get me as pregnant as possible and then deliver... shooting for 37 weeks, which is the day after Christmas. So I'm suppose to take it easy and not carry Aliya.She said if everything completely flipped and was wonderful from here on out I could go longer but probably not going to happen. My appt. with my dr. yesterday got rescheduled to today with another Dr. so I don't know too much more about what she's thinking until next Friday. My blood pressure was high again today at the Dr. but was been just fine all week including at my non-stress test and that went really good this week. I have one every week and will probably start doing two a week soon plus a weekly visit to my Dr. The other Dr. did check me and said I was starting to thin and dilate to a 1-2 which would normally concern her but since my doctor's talking about inducing me the end of the month it's probably a good thing. My Dr. also said I'll probably have to repeat the tests at some point and the results could obvious change the plan at any time. We're hoping to make it at least into the week after Christmas, but only time will tell. We're almost positive we will be spending Christmas at home, unless a miracle happens.

No comments: