Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE!

Wii-in' it!
Just a few presents! And that's not all of them! We still have Jamey's side!
Auntie Karissa & Nana!
Snuggling with Papa!
Nana and Karissa gettin' in on the Wii action!
Cheese Noel!
Dipping my hand for the ornament!
Making my hand handprint!
Wearing Nana's scarf!
Posing with the snowman!
Opening one present Christmas Eve!
This is so much fun!
Sprinkling reindeer food!
Having a snack with dada!
Eyeing the cookies I just put out for Santa!
Oh, I better try just one!
I bet they are even better dunked in milk!
These are YUMMY!



Aliya had a great Christmas Eve! She was playing the Wii with Noel, got to open a present, made a handprint ornament, had a blast sprinkling out reindeer food and putting cookies and milk out for Santa! As you can see gave him plenty but had to sample some first! She wanted to sample them all but we limited it to two! Then she had to dunk them in the milk, it was hillarious!

No comments: