Sunday, November 29, 2009
GETTING READY TO GO!
I was tucking Aliya in for her nap and we were talking about how much longer until we leave for Disney World, first talking about going to Madison and Ashley's house the night before and she says "their brand new house with the dresses?!". Then talking about flying the next day and she says "Can I talk on the plane?" "Yes, quietly like we are". "Oh, Can Kylie talk on the plane?" "Yes" Then we are going to take bus to our hotel to sleep for the night then we get to go to Disney World!" Umm... "Do I get to have my passer and you to sleep with at the motel? "Yes, you get your passer and mama will sleep with you. "Can I pick out my bed? And I get my passer and you to sleep with though mama?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment