After Aliya got out of the shower tonight she was playing on the scale and said ooohh... I gotta go poo poo, so Jamey told her to hurry over to the potty and she could go on it and sure enough she did! YEAH Aliya!!! Jamey said she could have a present for going on the potty and she couldn't hardly wait from him to wrap it she was in tears so I distracted her by painting her names which she loved. She still opened the present when he came with it but it wasn't too exciting anymore, but was all into having her nails painted!
Monday, April 20, 2009
SUCH A BIG GIRL! ALIYA WENT POO POO ON THE POTTY!
After Aliya got out of the shower tonight she was playing on the scale and said ooohh... I gotta go poo poo, so Jamey told her to hurry over to the potty and she could go on it and sure enough she did! YEAH Aliya!!! Jamey said she could have a present for going on the potty and she couldn't hardly wait from him to wrap it she was in tears so I distracted her by painting her names which she loved. She still opened the present when he came with it but it wasn't too exciting anymore, but was all into having her nails painted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment