Monday, September 15, 2008

ALIYA FINALLY THINKS HER COSTUME IS OKAY!





We bought this costume last year at the outlet malls for $3.00 and figured even if she didn't wear it for Halloween she could play dress up. The first time I brought it out to see what she thought of it she screamed and cried, she wouldn't even try it on. She just kept shaking her head no! I waited a little while then put it on her and same thing she screamed and cried and tried to rip it off her. For the next week eveytime I would show it to her she would shake her head no at it! So I left it laying out for the last week or so and today she finally let me put it on her!

1 comment:

The Steffens Family said...

That is super cute!! Sawyer is a cheerleader this year and Presley is a cow!