ALIYA'S 1st TRIP TO THE OCEAN! WE WENT TO OCEAN SHORES FOR A MINI REUNION ON JAMEY'S SIDE. HIS COUSIN NICCI JUST GOT BACK FROM LIVING IN ITALY. THE WEATHER WAS ACTUALLY REALLY NICE EXCEPT ONE DAY IT RAINED, BUT IT WAS STILL VERY COOL AT THE OCEAN.
WE GOT MARRIED AUGUST 17, 2002 AND HAVE LIVED IN THE YAKIMA AREA SINCE THEN. JAMEY WORKS FOR THE CITY OF SUNNYSIDE AS THE SENIOR PLANNER AND MY FULL TIME JOB NOW IS TAKING CARE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS ALIYA &a KYLIE. IT'S THE BEST AND SOMETIMES TOUGHEST JOB IN THE WORLD!
~ While trying to walk in flip flops she picked out to try on, "Oh heavens! These are for Kylie" 7/09
~ Ahh, Ahhh, Ahh, "Get it off my hands" What is it? "My Poops"! Apparently Aliya stuck her down her diaper... Jamey was wondering where she got the peanut butter on her hands from! :) 6/7/09
~ "I wanna go outside." " It's pretty nice out actually!" 4/17/09
~Aliya heard Kylie crying when she woke up from her nap and as we were coming down the stairs she started singing "It's ok Kylie Grace, It's ok Kylie Grace" over and over 3/29/09
~ While at disneyland she loved to ride the neigh, neighs and would say I NEED to ride the neigh, neighs,.. upon spot them on the 2nd day she bolted out of the stroller after going crazy when she saw them saying" I NEED TO GET OUT REAL QUICK!! 3/19/09
~Aliya will go in the closet and flip through clothes while saying huh repeatedly as if she is looking for something to wear and can't decide
~We bought Aliya new shoesbut they are a little too big and Jamey called them clown shoes and she started crying and immediately wanted them off and didn't want anything do with them and was upset for a good 5 minutes afterward...she had been wearing them for the last hour before that happy as could be. 3/12/09
~Aliya... "chip please" ..... "no spicy chip, dip it please" (meaning in salsa) :) 3/11/09
~ While at Nana & Papa's for Thanksgiving Aliya was tooting and so we kept saying Aliya tooted, say excuse me and she would laugh and say excuse me, then pretty soon Papa tooted so we told Aliya and she ran in the kitchen to him saying toot, toot, toot but Papa didn't her... next thing you know Aliya rips a big on, and turns around a runs off laughing to the rest of us. Papa immediately turned around and started laughing too! The rest of us were about rolling on the floor! 11/28/008
~Yesterday while I'm trying to talk to the nurse Aliya is picking up Keana's food and throwing and then putting it in her water and continues to do so after I've told her to stop several times. So I tell her to go stand in the corner, so she goes not bothered by it a bit. Today I see her heading over to Keana's food and I say to leave Keana's food and water alone, she proceeds to pick up a handful of food and put it in Keana's water and then says "Corner" and walks herself over to the corner. 11/25/08
~ I have started telling Aliya when she's not listening I'm going to count to three and you better stop doing (whatever I've asked), well I think the second time I told her that she was standing on the couch, probably jumping some too, so I said one and she holds up one finger "ONE", then I said two and she said "TWO" and I told her again you need to sit down before I say three and I start to say three and she drops immediately to her bottom and says "THREE" and smiles with this big cheesy grin! (I think it's Jamey all over again) 11/08
~ We went to lunch at Red Robin with Grammy and Papa and on the way out Grammy broke her fingernail and said "D*#%er"...not a second later Aliya "D*$#er"! 9/20/08
~We had rearranged the front living room while Aliya was napping and moved some stuff out and brought some of her toys in there. When she woke up from her nap she came down stairs with Jamey and soon as she got to the bottom she looks in the front room and says "WOAH"! And for the next five times she went in there. 9/08
~While we were camping at Swawilla over Labor Day Weekend Jamey was helping Aliya have a snack of grapes. She just kept shoveling them in her mouth and Jamey kept telling her to slow down and chew them up first. After again taking three pieces and shoveling them in, he took her bowel as she was reaching for another piece and again told her to chew them up first and she opened her mouth and said "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"! as if to say Hello they are all gone SEE! and they were! It was too funny! 9/08
~ This summer we went to Franklin pool in Yakima. Aliya and I had gone there once before but we were going with dada so the whole way there we were talking about it so Aliya would know where we were going. We we got to the parking lot she looked out the window and saw the pool and slide and said "WOAH, DADA"! and started kicking her arms and legs! 7/08
ALIYA'S 1ST TRIP TO DISNEYLAND!
HOBBIES
JAMEY: HUNTING, HUNTING & DID I MENTION HUNTING
KATHY: SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY, SWIMMING, BEING AT THE LAKE, CAMPING, I LOVE TAKING PICTURES
ALIYA : RUNNING AWAY FROM US, CLIMBING ON EVERYTHING, GETTING INTO EVERYTHING, WATCHING HER PUPPETS ON DVD, TALKING A LOT, SWIMMING, ANYTHING WITH WATER, LOVES THE BEACH, CAMPING AND HELPING WITH EVERYTHING!
KEANA: BEING OUTSIDE, PLAYING & GOING FOR WALKS!
1 YEAR OLD!
DADDY & ALIYA
MY FIRST TRIP TO THE OCEAN!
MAMA & ALIYA 1 YEAR OLD!
KYLIE GRACE
WHAT A CUTIE!
ALIYA'S NICKNAMES
CUTIE
MISSY MIS
SUGAR BEAN
PRINCESS
PUMKPIN PIE
ALIYA
PRINCESS ALIYA
Who does Aliya look like?
SNUGGLING ON THE BEACH!
ALIYA
1ST TIME AT THE BEACH!
ALIYA'S VITALS
DOB : APRIL 18, 2007
BIRTH WEIGHT: 6 LBS. 14 OZ. CURRENT: 20 LBS. 13 OZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment